20060611

So, my lady are you?

I'm down with a runny nose.. What a nice weather to stay home and gaze the empty space.. *Day dreaming.....* Ho-hummm. I went on ant-killing spree awhile ago. Tragic ending for the ants. You don't want to know. Ewwww. *ARCHOO* I'm looking so grave... and a nose stuffed with tissues.

Friday. It marks the ending of my mid-semestral tests and the beginning of the SEMESTRAL EXAMS. BIG SIGH. Friday was a bad day 'caused I totally screwed up POE. I doubt I can even get a double digit. Ended up in town with Jacq, Nurul and Yangs. Jacq and Nurul caught a movie with me, The Omen. It was rather disappointing 'cause I expected something more about '666'. Sigh, end up the show was all about killing sprees. And the Devil gains victory. I would want to name my son Damien too. LOL. Damien is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE! Lol. Ignoring the fact that he is the Devil's son with a jaguar mummy. -___-
PS: Catch a movie with Nurul and Jacq. You will get it when they are beside you.
090606.
DUSH!

Saturday. Went mad with my girlfriends. We tried, TRIED shopping. LOL. GSS stuff didn't appeal me much. Sigh. Wonder why are we so addicted to Kenny Rogers. Potato salad.... KELLY FASTER MELT! Ha. I guess.... Carrefour was a better place to have pure &plain pleasure. The bikers in Suntec were, hot and not hot, graceful and.. not very graceful. Hee... Marina Square was BORING.. And stupid Kelly had to go home. So I was left with Si Jin. She had her dinner and we went back to Compass for coffee. I'm starting to have phobias for Starbucks. *brrrrrr...* Did I told you I pierced my ear? *covers ears.* If anybody's hand were to ever touch it, I'll chew them off. Serious. IT HURTS. Boo. Sigh....
100606.
DAHS!

Tomorrow I will be away for a night for CAMP. *OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!* (x
*Slaps cheeks! Slaps forehead!*
Don't mind me, I'm going insane now.
I went 'ga-ga' over the band, Mew.
MEW.
Listen to their songs okay? (:

There I updated. HAPPY? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home